Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hinting of Album Titles

+8
CatKearns23
maria
dylanjames94
xLoveSwift
Sunnified!
Fearlyssa
xmelanie
Haley =)
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 am

pattio325

pattio325
trying to find a place in this world

xmelanie wrote:
pattio325 wrote:I'm not really sure honestly like it could just be all coincidental but then there's the whole thing with Abigail and Hailee's twitter headers, and Harry calling her a rose. Also Abigail's instagram bio is a rose, Selena posted a photo of a her and a rose on instagram, Ed just got a tattoo of a rose, and Taylor posted all of those pictures so it seems to me like there's something that has to do with roses going on with the fifth album but I don't think it's gonna be the title
Well maybe it has to do something with roses than, but like you said, I also do not believe that it will be the title.
It's  a lot of coincidences, but the pictures could just be to tease us. I don't know what to believe anymore :'D
I have no idea I guess we'll find out when she releases the album Smile

27Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:51 am

xmelanie

xmelanie
on the outside looking in

pattio325 wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
pattio325 wrote:I'm not really sure honestly like it could just be all coincidental but then there's the whole thing with Abigail and Hailee's twitter headers, and Harry calling her a rose. Also Abigail's instagram bio is a rose, Selena posted a photo of a her and a rose on instagram, Ed just got a tattoo of a rose, and Taylor posted all of those pictures so it seems to me like there's something that has to do with roses going on with the fifth album but I don't think it's gonna be the title
Well maybe it has to do something with roses than, but like you said, I also do not believe that it will be the title.
It's  a lot of coincidences, but the pictures could just be to tease us. I don't know what to believe anymore :'D
We just have to wait for another ten months Very Happy

28Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:41 am

Sadie

Sadie
you're tied together with a smile
you're tied together with a smile

xmelanie wrote:
pattio325 wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

I wonder if there is a possibility it will be released sooner. didn't she say a few months ago that it was ahead of schedule?

29Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:59 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Sadie wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
pattio325 wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

I wonder if there is a possibility it will be released sooner. didn't she say a few months ago that it was ahead of schedule?
Yeah, everyone has been thinking that ever since she said that but I think she just meant that her new sound is coming along sooner because she's still touring and everything.

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

30Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:36 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

Sadie wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
pattio325 wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

I think she meant that she was sooner finished with some songs than expected.. But that doesn't mean the rest of it will be done sooner. It's a lot of work to make an album so I don't know... Maybe she's now ahead of schedule, but she can still get behind of schedule..

31Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Vicki

Vicki
it's flawless, it's fearless

"We got a lot already," says Swift. "There are probably seven or eight [songs] that I know I want on the record. It's really ahead of schedule for me. I'm just stoked because it's already evolved into a new sound, and that's all I wanted. And I would have taken two years to make that happen, but it just kind of happened naturally, so that's all I could really ask for."
^From Billboard in November.

So it seems like she's ahead in both finding her direction sonically as well as having a few songs. But I heard another interview saying she doesn't want to give a specific date of release until everything's set, because she doesn't want to say something and then let us down. It does seem like it's going well, but that doesn't necessarily mean we'll get an early release. I personally think it might be possible.

EDIT: Here's that quote. From an EW interview, in late December.
Speaking of next steps, you recently said your next album is ahead of schedule. Roughly when should that be expected?
They would be so mad at me if I told you what I have in my head as far as the plan goes, and I hate to say a plan and then change it. A great deal of what will happen this year has to do with what will happen this next month. But for me writing the next record, it usually takes me awhile to find the new sound. It usually takes me a year to shed the last album’s sound and start anew. And this one just started on new territory.
So seems like she's not that close to finished. But she's figured out the sound, she just doesn't want to make promises then change them. This month is crucial for the album. I hope it goes well.

32Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

The last post makes me believe that we will nog get the new album earlier but that's alright =). I hope she figures the sound out, but I'm sure she will ^^.
I think it's good that she doesn't want to say a date yet. Otherwise, she might get behind if she struggles with the sound or gets sick,... and than she has to dissappoint millions of fans!

33Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:52 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Maybe we won't get it earlier then... who knows! She does like to change things at the last minute, like when she added the story of us to SN right before it was released xD

34Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 pm

xLoveSwift

xLoveSwift

Am I the only one who thinks IF she doesn't add any tour dates or doesn't release her album earlier, she'll have a really long break? I mean between February and October there are 8 months. Considering she'll start promoting her album & the giver in August, there are still 6 months which is more than enough time to finish her album since she seems to be already like half done with it.
I wonder if she plans of taking a break (which I think would be good for her) or adding something else?

http://xloveswift.tumblr.com/

35Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Mitchell

Mitchell
Administrator
Administrator

xLoveSwift wrote:Am I the only one who thinks IF she doesn't add any tour dates or doesn't release her album earlier, she'll have a really long break? I mean between February and October there are 8 months. Considering she'll start promoting her album & the giver in August, there are still 6 months which is more than enough time to finish her album since she seems to be already like half done with it.
I wonder if she plans of taking a break (which I think would be good for her) or adding something else?

I think a break would be good for her as well.

http://tswiftsongprotection.webs.com

36Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

AllTooWell20 wrote:Maybe we won't get it earlier then... who knows! She does like to change things at the last minute, like when she added the story of us to SN right before it was released xD
Actually, Never grow up was the last minute addition to Speak now. She thought she was done when she wrote The story of us but then she wrote Never grow up in July when she moved out. She wrote it on her first night there, the 19th, the night before the live web chat. That's why she said "They'll be 14 songs on it I think.". And she wrote Long live just three days before The story of us on the last night of the Fearless tour (the night I was there!) so she cut it pretty close with 3 songs on Speak now! Smile -Alyssa

37Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:15 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

xLoveSwift wrote:Am I the only one who thinks IF she doesn't add any tour dates or doesn't release her album earlier, she'll have a really long break? I mean between February and October there are 8 months. Considering she'll start promoting her album & the giver in August, there are still 6 months which is more than enough time to finish her album since she seems to be already like half done with it.
I assume she wants to take a break. After all the touring and being on the road, I think she will enjoy staying home with friends and not have to do anything =)

38Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:41 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

xmelanie wrote:
I assume she wants to take a break. After all the touring and being on the road, I think she will enjoy staying home with friends and not have to do anything =)

I can easily see that. Although I would love new music sooner, I can see how she would need a break. I would be dead by now if I were her!

39Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:43 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

AllTooWell20 wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

I can easily see that. Although I would love new music sooner, I can see how she would need a break. I would be dead by now if I were her!
Yeah she has such a sickk shedule! Always the touring, new album, touring, performing at award shows,... Ofcourse she has some weeks off, but still. She works so hard so a long break would be good for her =)

40Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

You know what I was just thinking? If she really does take a break (which is fine with me because I don't care that much about getting anything in between albums and I think it'd be good for her) and doesn't release anything else until her next album and the album isn't early then she should release the first single early. Like in June or July instead of August. Just because she kinda left us hanging and it'll be 9 months in between music videos (the last one being a tour video anyway) and it's normally only like 6. I think that would not only give all the fans something to hold them over but it would make people really anticipate her album even earlier on while still giving people a little while to not hear her on the radio before it comes out. Plus it would give the song longer to do better, but hopefully people wouldn't get tired of it. I think if it's less of an annoying pop song than WANEGBT and 22 were though but still played on pop stations a lot (and hopefully country stations too) then that wouldn't happen. I think it was only those two and IKYWT that people really got tired of or felt were annoying (at least for me although two of them were favorites of mine off the album) because they're just so poppy having been written with Martin and Shellback and they were played all the time. I mean, Love story and You belong with me were played all the time too but I feel like those would be kind of less annoying to people than more pointless repetitive poppy songs like WANEGBT and 22. I love them but I think if I listened to them too many times, it would get annoying so I could see how someone who's not a fan would be annoyed by it. She said her next album will be different though, (although she does want to co-write with Martin and Shellback again for it) so hopefully she'll go a different rout and put out the kind of song for the first single that could be out longer than normal without people getting tired of it. That way she could put it out early if she wanted to. Does anyone else think that would be a good idea? Because I feel like it would be since we're all itching for new music but I don't think the album will come early. That way, she wouldn't even feel the need to rush the album for our sake even if she otherwise would have. Smile -Alyssa

41Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Vicki

Vicki

I don't exactly mind her wanting to work with Martin and Shellback again. The songs she's written with them are okay songs, just not the strongest on the album. I would say, though, if any MM & Shellback songs do make the next album, one of them would probably be the first single. I say that because usually the catchy, not so deep songs tend to be 1st singles these days (from observation), so it's to be expected.

I agree, Alyssa, I think releasing the 1st single early would be a good idea, but a live chat is done usually just before the first single's release, (Tay had her 1st single of SN released 1 month after, Red's was released pretty much straight away) I believe, which means that would be also pushed forward... I don't know whether that'd be too much of a problem, though. That would also mean that she could start talking in-depth about the album a little earlier (giving us little clues and etc.), which personally, I think would be quite nice.

42Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:39 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

I don't mind her working with MM and shelback either, but only for a few songs, two of them is enough.=) I wouldn't want a full cd of those songs, but I don't think she would do that =).

I agree with Vicky. I'm actually hoping she would talk about her new cd a bit earlier, just to get us excited Very Happy And I would loooooovee to her what inspired her for the next album but we'll hear it within 8 months or so.

43Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Fearlyssa wrote:You know what I was just thinking? If she really does take a break (which is fine with me because I don't care that much about getting anything in between albums and I think it'd be good for her) and doesn't release anything else until her next album and the album isn't early then she should release the first single early. Like in June or July instead of August. Just because she kinda left us hanging and it'll be 9 months in between music videos (the last one being a tour video anyway) and it's normally only like 6. I think that would not only give all the fans something to hold them over but it would make people really anticipate her album even earlier on while still giving people a little while to not hear her on the radio before it comes out. Plus it would give the song longer to do better, but hopefully people wouldn't get tired of it. I think if it's less of an annoying pop song than WANEGBT and 22 were though but still played on pop stations a lot (and hopefully country stations too) then that wouldn't happen. I think it was only those two and IKYWT that people really got tired of or felt were annoying (at least for me although two of them were favorites of mine off the album) because they're just so poppy having been written with Martin and Shellback and they were played all the time. I mean, Love story and You belong with me were played all the time too but I feel like those would be kind of less annoying to people than more pointless repetitive poppy songs like WANEGBT and 22. I love them but I think if I listened to them too many times, it would get annoying so I could see how someone who's not a fan would be annoyed by it. She said her next album will be different though, (although she does want to co-write with Martin and Shellback again for it) so hopefully she'll go a different rout and put out the kind of song for the first single that could be out longer than normal without people getting tired of it. That way she could put it out early if she wanted to. Does anyone else think that would be a good idea? Because I feel like it would be since we're all itching for new music but I don't think the album will come early. That way, she wouldn't even feel the need to rush the album for our sake even if she otherwise would have. Smile-Alyssa

I think that's a great idea! But if she released a new single, she would still have to go out an promote it, which would take away break time. Who knows what she has planned! It seems like she always tops the last album released xD

44Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:49 am

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

I personally hope she releases a deep song first. Something that's still catchy and could do well on pop and radio stations, but also deep. It could still do well as a first single. I mean, it's Taylor we're talking about! I think anything she releases at this point could do well Very Happy

45Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:49 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

AllTooWell20 wrote:I personally hope she releases a deep song first. Something that's still catchy and could do well on pop and radio stations, but also deep. It could still do well as a first single. I mean, it's Taylor we're talking about! I think anything she releases at this point could do well Very Happy
I think you're right. It's a Taylor song so although it wouldn't be that poppy, and a bit deeper than the other music that they play on the radios, it would still do well ^^
I would looooooove to have so many songs with a deeper meaning. Not to many WANEGBT. It was a good song, but I just love the songs who are somewhat deeper.

46Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:27 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

xmelanie wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:I personally hope she releases a deep song first. Something that's still catchy and could do well on pop and radio stations, but also deep. It could still do well as a first single. I mean, it's Taylor we're talking about! I think anything she releases at this point could do well Very Happy
I think you're right. It's a Taylor song so although it wouldn't be that poppy, and a bit deeper than the other music that they play on the radios, it would still do well ^^
I would looooooove to have so many songs with a deeper meaning. Not to many WANEGBT. It was a good song, but I just love the songs who are somewhat deeper.
That's what I mean, it should have a little more depth I think so that if she released it early people wouldn't get tired of it or think it was too poppy or shallow in all the time it'd be on the radio before the album comes out and I think it would do really well. Smile -Alyssa

47Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:11 am

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
That's what I mean, it should have a little more depth I think so that if she released it early people wouldn't get tired of it or think it was too poppy or shallow in all the time it'd be on the radio before the album comes out and I think it would do really well. Smile-Alyssa

I think so too! Tim McGraw was her first single and it did great. Scott was hesitant, but she pulled it off!

48Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:58 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
That's what I mean, it should have a little more depth I think so that if she released it early people wouldn't get tired of it or think it was too poppy or shallow in all the time it'd be on the radio before the album comes out and I think it would do really well. Smile-Alyssa

I think so too! Tim McGraw was her first single and it did great. Scott was hesitant, but she pulled it off!
Yeah, indeed! I think she can pull off a lot of songs, she just has that talent to write a song that is a bit different, but still has this kind of magic that it can pull it off =)

49Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:03 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

Yeah, and the same thing happened with Teardrops on my guitar as her next single which proves sad songs can be singles. Back to December was another one, although that one was less successful and White horse. Why not have a sad song as a single if it's not too sad? I did the math and most of her songs are sad anyway. But don't worry she writes a lot of happy songs too, they're catching up and she writes very few angry songs. She does write a few more of those than she used to too though. haha

50Hinting of Album Titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Vicki

Vicki

Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

Yeah, and the same thing happened with Teardrops on my guitar as her next single which proves sad songs can be singles. Back to December was another one, although that one was less successful and White horse. Why not have a sad song as a single if it's not too sad? I did the math and most of her songs are sad anyway. But don't worry she writes a lot of happy songs too, they're catching up and she writes very few angry songs. She does write a few more of those than she used to too though. haha
^Really? A lot of her angry songs I feel, are from before TS. A lot of the demos are angrier than anything on Fearless or SN or Red... Then again, those never made an album, so IDK if they count. Who knows how many angry songs were written for Red? Could be way more, there's no way of telling.

Scott wasn't hesitant with Tim McGraw, all the other execs were, because normally sad songs are not debut singles. Scott Borchetta knew Tim McGraw would be the single when he heard it, Taylor wasn't even really considering to release it until he said that. Scott (I think) was hesitant with Our Song, because she based her decison on what her friends thought. But it did well. 1st Country Pop crossover success for Tay. Back To December and White Horse were not first singles but yeah, they did good, I think. I think she very well could pull off a sad song as a first single, but just because she can doesn't mean she will. And Tim McGraw as a first single had a lot of Borchetta's influence, whereas the other 1st singles, I believe Taylor had a little bit more input (Seeing as they're not as absolutely crucial as Tim McGraw). But then we have Love Story, Mine and WANEGBT. They're all happy. A change would be welcome though, and it's not at all impossible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum