Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hinting of Album Titles

+8
CatKearns23
maria
dylanjames94
xLoveSwift
Sunnified!
Fearlyssa
xmelanie
Haley =)
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:13 pm

xLoveSwift

xLoveSwift
on the outside looking in

I just hope that since she's working with Shellback and the other one- Idk his name-, her first single won't be "cheap song-writing". Don't get me wrong, I love IKYWT and WANEGBT, but they aren't her strongest songs and I just want her non-fans to know she's actually a good songwriter and that she actually does deserve her awards.

http://xloveswift.tumblr.com/

52Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Vicki296 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:I personally hope she releases a deep song first. Something that's still catchy and could do well on pop and radio stations, but also deep. It could still do well as a first single. I mean, it's Taylor we're talking about! I think anything she releases at this point could do well Very Happy
I think you're right. It's a Taylor song so although it wouldn't be that poppy, and a bit deeper than the other music that they play on the radios, it would still do well ^^
I would looooooove to have so many songs with a deeper meaning. Not to many WANEGBT. It was a good song, but I just love the songs who are somewhat deeper.
That's what I mean, it should have a little more depth I think so that if she released it early people wouldn't get tired of it or think it was too poppy or shallow in all the time it'd be on the radio before the album comes out and I think it would do really well. Smile-Alyssa

I think so too! Tim McGraw was her first single and it did great. Scott was hesitant, but she pulled it off!
Yeah, and the same thing happened with Teardrops on my guitar as her next single which proves sad songs can be singles. Back to December was another one, although that one was less successful and White horse. Why not have a sad song as a single if it's not too sad? I did the math and most of her songs are sad anyway. But don't worry she writes a lot of happy songs too, they're catching up and she writes very few angry songs. She does write a few more of those than she used to too though. haha
^Really? A lot of her angry songs I feel, are from before TS. A lot of the demos are angrier than anything on Fearless or SN or Red... Then again, those never made an album, so IDK if they count. Who knows how many angry songs were written for Red? Could be way more, there's no way of telling.

Scott wasn't hesitant with Tim McGraw, all the other execs were, because normally sad songs are not debut singles. Scott Borchetta knew Tim McGraw would be the single when he heard it, Taylor wasn't even really considering to release it until he said that. Scott (I think) was hesitant with Our Song, because she based her decison on what her friends thought. But it did well. 1st Country Pop crossover success for Tay. Back To December and White Horse were not first singles but yeah, they did good, I think. I think she very well could pull off a sad song as a first single, but just because she can doesn't mean she will. And Tim McGraw as a first single had a lot of Borchetta's influence, whereas the other 1st singles, I believe Taylor had a little bit more input (Seeing as they're not as absolutely crucial as Tim McGraw). But then we have Love Story, Mine and WANEGBT. They're all happy. A change would be welcome though, and it's not at all impossible.
I was just counting her released songs and based on what she releases she just doesn't seem like an angry person, more of a sad one when she gets upset. And on her albums (which are the only songs I was counting) usually about half of the songs are sad, 2 are angry (but on recent albums 3) and the rest are happy (and again more on recent albums but still not as much as sad). It's almost like a formula. (there's songs that are hard to place too, though) There's no way to tell of course but I think she likes to have a good balance and not seem too angry or sad so she might follow her previous pattern. And I mean, she only releases maybe 10% of what she writes (I did the math on that too once, that's a sad fact, isn't it?) so she could very well be much angrier or less sad than she seems but just based on previous albums I think she'll have more sad and happy songs than angry ones (I also discovered more of her songs are about breakups than anything else but that probably doesn't shock anyone haha probably why most of them are sad). I've been trying to make predictions like that for this album but I don't know if any of them will be true. And it seems doubtful there'd be a sad single first but I was just hoping for something with more depth. Smile-Alyssa

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

53Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:55 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

Fearlyssa wrote:
Vicki296 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:I personally hope she releases a deep song first. Something that's still catchy and could do well on pop and radio stations, but also deep. It could still do well as a first single. I mean, it's Taylor we're talking about! I think anything she releases at this point could do well Very Happy
I think you're right. It's a Taylor song so although it wouldn't be that poppy, and a bit deeper than the other music that they play on the radios, it would still do well ^^
I would looooooove to have so many songs with a deeper meaning. Not to many WANEGBT. It was a good song, but I just love the songs who are somewhat deeper.
That's what I mean, it should have a little more depth I think so that if she released it early people wouldn't get tired of it or think it was too poppy or shallow in all the time it'd be on the radio before the album comes out and I think it would do really well. Smile-Alyssa

I think so too! Tim McGraw was her first single and it did great. Scott was hesitant, but she pulled it off!
Yeah, and the same thing happened with Teardrops on my guitar as her next single which proves sad songs can be singles. Back to December was another one, although that one was less successful and White horse. Why not have a sad song as a single if it's not too sad? I did the math and most of her songs are sad anyway. But don't worry she writes a lot of happy songs too, they're catching up and she writes very few angry songs. She does write a few more of those than she used to too though. haha
^Really? A lot of her angry songs I feel, are from before TS. A lot of the demos are angrier than anything on Fearless or SN or Red... Then again, those never made an album, so IDK if they count. Who knows how many angry songs were written for Red? Could be way more, there's no way of telling.

Scott wasn't hesitant with Tim McGraw, all the other execs were, because normally sad songs are not debut singles. Scott Borchetta knew Tim McGraw would be the single when he heard it, Taylor wasn't even really considering to release it until he said that. Scott (I think) was hesitant with Our Song, because she based her decison on what her friends thought. But it did well. 1st Country Pop crossover success for Tay. Back To December and White Horse were not first singles but yeah, they did good, I think. I think she very well could pull off a sad song as a first single, but just because she can doesn't mean she will. And Tim McGraw as a first single had a lot of Borchetta's influence, whereas the other 1st singles, I believe Taylor had a little bit more input (Seeing as they're not as absolutely crucial as Tim McGraw). But then we have Love Story, Mine and WANEGBT. They're all happy. A change would be welcome though, and it's not at all impossible.
I was just counting her released songs and based on what she releases she just doesn't seem like an angry person, more of a sad one when she gets upset. And on her albums (which are the only songs I was counting) usually about half of the songs are sad, 2 are angry (but on recent albums 3) and the rest are happy (and again more on recent albums but still not as much as sad). It's almost like a formula. (there's songs that are hard to place too, though) There's no way to tell of course but I think she likes to have a good balance and not seem too angry or sad so she might follow her previous pattern. And I mean, she only releases maybe 10% of what she writes (I did the math on that too once, that's a sad fact, isn't it?) so she could very well be much angrier or less sad than she seems but just based on previous albums I think she'll have more sad and happy songs than angry ones (I also discovered more of her songs are about breakups than anything else but that probably doesn't shock anyone haha probably why most of them are sad). I've been trying to make predictions like that for this album but I don't know if any of them will be true. And it seems doubtful there'd be a sad single first but I was just hoping for something with more depth. Smile-Alyssa
It doesn't have to be a sad song, but like you said just somewhat deeper. Hmm "begin again" for example =).
So based on what your analysis, what do you predict? Very Happy How many sad songs, happy, angry?

54Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:39 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

xmelanie wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
Vicki296 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

It doesn't have to be a sad song, but like you said just somewhat deeper. Hmm "begin again" for example =).
So based on what your analysis, what do you predict? :DHow many sad songs, happy, angry?
Well assuming it'll have 16 songs like Red (I obviously don't know how many songs will be on there, she usually likes to put more and more songs on there but I think she may have hit a limit time wise since her songs are usually around 4 minutes long) then I think half the songs will be sad, (like 7 but 8 or 9 with bonus songs) 2 or 3 will be angry and the rest will be happy. There'll be a song about her career, a song about her friends or family or something else personal, a song about some other random thing and all the rest will be love songs. That's pretty much always what she does. And song 5 will be sad, because it always is have you ever noticed that?! But that's just based on what she's done so far, she could change it up for all I know! haha

55Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:30 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23
trying to find a place in this world

Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
Vicki296 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

So based on what your analysis, what do you predict? :DHow many sad songs, happy, angry?
Well assuming it'll have 16 songs like Red (I obviously don't know how many songs will be on there, she usually likes to put more and more songs on there but I think she may have hit a limit time wise since her songs are usually around 4 minutes long) then I think half the songs will be sad, (like 7 but 8 or 9 with bonus songs) 2 or 3 will be angry and the rest will be happy. There'll be a song about her career, a song about her friends or family or something else personal, a song about some other random thing and all the rest will be love songs. That's pretty much always what she does. And song 5 will be sad, because it always is have you ever noticed that?! But that's just based on what she's done so far, she could change it up for all I know! haha

I've never noticed that song #5 is always sad. Good observations!!

56Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
Vicki296 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:

I actually only noticed because someone pointed it out once on here.

57Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:31 pm

xLoveSwift

xLoveSwift

Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:

Song #1: Reminiscing. Looking back at a relationship.
Song #2 (except Speak Now): Looking back at the mistakes that she'd done.
Song #3 (except Fearless): Sad song.
--
Song #5: Really sad, masterpieces (one of the best songs on each albums in my opinion)
Song #6: (except Fearless): Non-relationship song.
Song #7: Sad song.
--
There isn't many similarities after that.

http://xloveswift.tumblr.com/

58Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

xLoveSwift wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:

Song #1: Reminiscing. Looking back at a relationship.
Song #2 (except Speak Now): Looking back at the mistakes that she'd done.
Song #3 (except Fearless): Sad song.
--
Song #5: Really sad, masterpieces (one of the best songs on each albums in my opinion)
Song #6: (except Fearless): Non-relationship song.
Song #7: Sad song.
--
There isn't many similarities after that.
Hmm, that's interesting. I never noticed that but Fearless, Mine and State of grace aren't really looking back on a relationship, more looking forward to one that may have never even happened so it seems like the only other similarity between every album that has been the same on every album is that song 7 is sad. That is if you consider The story of us sad. I was kind of on the fence over weather or not it sounded sad or angry. I think it's a song that's kind of both and it's also kind of confused. I was trying to think of it more like which songs would be singles because I didn't see much of a pattern with the emotion in the songs other than track 5. So I thought of it like track 1 is usually a single, track 2 is always a single, track 3 is usually a single, track 4 usually isn't a single, track 5 usually isn't a single (probably because it's too long and sad usually), track 6 is usually a single, track 7 usually isn't a single, track 8 is usually not a single, track 9 is usually not a single, track 10 is usually not a single, track 11 is usually not a single, track 12 has never been a single (although to be fair there wasn't one on TS), track 13 has never been a single (her first album didn't have one but that still seems unusual for her), track 14 was a single half the time (although there were only two albums with a track 14), track 15 has been a single once (if you count Ours from the bonus version) and track 16 has only been a single once but there was only one album with a 16th track. If you count it just as the last song on the album then that's happened half the time. That's her past pattern anyway, I could be totally wrong (she did do a lot of things differently with Red) but it's fun to guess. Smile

59Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

To be honest, as great as IKYWT and WANEGBT are, I find that, especially with these two songs, you can tell she didn't write them herself. I was quite disappointed with Red. I loved the album but it had nothing on speak now. Speak now had a whole theme, letters to different people. Even though she claimed that Red was about her experiences with love, it felt more of a scatterbrained album. Like, here was a song about being 22 but all too well, then state of grace, just didn't flow as an album. I hope for her album 5, even though she's reached a new sound, I hope she tried to make the album a bit more united and meaningful than red.

60Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Sunnified! wrote:To be honest, as great as IKYWT and WANEGBT are, I find that, especially with these two songs, you can tell she didn't write them herself. I was quite disappointed with Red. I loved the album but it had nothing on speak now. Speak now had a whole theme, letters to different people. Even though she claimed that Red was about her experiences with love, it felt more of a scatterbrained album. Like, here was a song about being 22 but all too well, then state of grace, just didn't flow as an album. I hope for her album 5, even though she's reached a new sound, I hope she tried to make the album a bit more united and meaningful than red.
I know what you mean. It wasn't very cohesive as an album and I don't really like Red as a title. I know what she means by it and how it can be a theme and it's good that she's branching out and I like that it has all different kinds of songs on it for when you want to hear different things but Speak now was a lot more cohesive as an album because all the songs were somewhat similar sounding (aside from Mean which kinda threw it off imo) and went with the theme. I mean, most of them follow the theme and just sound different but some don't. Like what's red about the emotions in songs like 22, Starlight, Holy ground, Everything has changed, The lucky one and Begin again? Like the others feel red because they have really strong emotions like love and anger and even sadness like Red, IKYWT, All too well, WANEGBT etc. but those are just more laid back or have nothing to do with love. They just have a different feeling and it is about love (it actually has more breakup songs than her other albums and that was already what she wrote about most) but it's only about one relationship for the most part (there's literally only two songs that aren't about Jake Gyllenhaal out of the love songs aside from Stay stay which wasn't written about anyone and Starlight) and then the other songs seem like they just have nothing to do with the theme because the theme is basically just that relationship and how crazy it was. And as far as the different genres on it where it was like country, pop, rock and acoustic I think she was just trying to please everyone because she has so many different types of fans now. I hope for the next album though, that it's more like Speak now with the strong theme and kind of it's own genre. It's kind of interesting because her first album was country, her second album was country pop, her third album was kind of it's own genre (which was poppier than country pop but still not pure pop because it had elements of country in it too) and her fourth one has everything from country to pure pop. What's left besides either pure pop or her creating another genre? She said it'll sound different so I'm curious about that. And another thing that's interesting is that she's made three albums that were a mix of co-writes and solo-writes and one album that she wrote completely by herself and she said she'd be collaborating a lot on this album (and that she'd be working with Max Martin and Shellback again) so I wonder if she would make the next album all co-writes and collabs. I don't think I'd want her to do that because I honestly like the songs she writes by herself usually but I just think it'd be interesting if she did. Smile ~ ♥️Alyssa

61Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:04 am

Vicki

Vicki
it's flawless, it's fearless

I agree that you can tell when Taylor's co-written something. She likes MM & Shellback though, because they challenge her to change her writing style, so there may be a few songs like that on the next record. Red was very experimental, so it's hard to title, I think. Though the theme made sense, and her description of the title, and her message was pleasing, I'll admit it wasn't as solid as Speak Now or Fearless.

Red is a pretty good title for the album, considering the titles of the songs didn't really give her many options. Begin Again? Well, no, she's building on what she already has. Same with Everything Has Changed. Starlight doesn't really match the theme of the album. The Lucky One is close, but people would assume that means she's unhappy. (Personally, The Lucky One is a very red song in my opinion. It's really emotional and bold, so I say it fits well with the theme.) State of Grace? Matches the theme quite well, but its not really that good of a title. Stay Stay Stay, Holy Ground and The Last Time don't work well. Sad Beautiful Tragic, could work thematically, but I can already hear people complaining about it as a title. I Almost Do is a pretty good one, the idea of writing instead of calling, but that only encompasses one major theme of the album. So in my opinion Red is a pretty solid title. However, All Too Well wouldn't be so bad in my opinion. I mean, Red (the song) has similar themes to All Too Well, not being able to move on, constantly seeing it in your head, replaying it, not being the same afterwards.
But when you read the message in the album booklet, she's managed to make Red fit pretty well as a title.

62Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 am

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Vicki296 wrote:I agree that you can tell when Taylor's co-written something. She likes MM & Shellback though, because they challenge her to change her writing style, so there may be a few songs like that on the next record. Red was very experimental, so it's hard to title, I think. Though the theme made sense, and her description of the title, and her message was pleasing, I'll admit it wasn't as solid as Speak Now or Fearless.

Red is a pretty good title for the album, considering the titles of the songs didn't really give her many options. Begin Again? Well, no, she's building on what she already has. Same with Everything Has Changed. Starlight doesn't really match the theme of the album. The Lucky One is close, but people would assume that means she's unhappy. (Personally, The Lucky One is a very red song in my opinion. It's really emotional and bold, so I say it fits well with the theme.) State of Grace? Matches the theme quite well, but its not really that good of a title. Stay Stay Stay, Holy Ground and The Last Time don't work well. Sad Beautiful Tragic, could work thematically, but I can already hear people complaining about it as a title. I Almost Do is a pretty good one, the idea of writing instead of calling, but that only encompasses one major theme of the album. So in my opinion Red is a pretty solid title. However, All Too Well wouldn't be so bad in my opinion. I mean, Red (the song) has similar themes to All Too Well, not being able to move on, constantly seeing it in your head, replaying it, not being the same afterwards.
But when you read the message in the album booklet, she's managed to make Red fit pretty well as a title.

I think All Too Well would have been a great title! I never thought of it before, but you make a good point. I also agree that RED was more experimental. I hope her next album is mostly her and more personal, but judging by her hints so far it sounds like she's going to continue to experiment :/ I think it's great to broaden her style a little since she's gained so many new fans since RED, but I also think it's important for her to stick to her roots.

63Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:33 pm

xmelanie

xmelanie

I don't know about the all to well... I don't think it would fit WANEGBT and IKYWT but for the other songs, it would be a good title =)
I agree with alltowell20. I hope she doesn't get to exerimental because than I don't know if I'll still be a fan. But I think as long as she mixes the style on one album, (like red) that it's still good enough for me. It needs to be balanced a bit.

64Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Vicki

Vicki

I think Album 5 is going to be good, seeing as she already seems to have a somewhat clear direction (I think Fearless also had a clear direction early on, and Fearless is amazing, so...). I think I'll fall in love with it faster than I did with Red. I mean, the album is awesome, but it was bit of a grower. I had to listen to it a few times, listen to Taylor explain the songs before I could really experience Red properly. I liked it at first, and then I loved it. Speak Now was different. I loved SN pretty much straight away. Taylor always mixes styles, really. I don't think she wants a monotonous album, she always goes with a few different styles and a few different emotions (she wasn't planning to have White Horse on Fearless because "she had enough sad songs".) Taylor is a wonderful songwriter, that's clear, but what occasionally hits me is how much she understands music. She knows what makes a good song and a good album. I think she will experiment a little, but I'm confident she'll have the right balance.

“I have a lot of things to draw from emotionally at the moment. But I have to draw from them with a different perspective than on Red. I can’t say the same things over and over, you know? I mean, I think it’s just all the more important that I don’t ever allow myself to coast. At the same time, there’s a mistake that I see artists make when they’re on their fourth or fifth record, and they think innovation is more important than solid songwriting. The most terrible letdown as a listener for me is when I’m listening to a song and I see what they were trying to do. Like, where there’s a dance break that doesn’t make any sense, there’s a rap that shouldn’t be there, there’s like a beat change that’s, like, the coolest, hippest thing this six months—but it has nothing to do with the feeling, it has nothing to do with the emotion, it has nothing to do with the lyric. I never want to put things in songs just because that might make them popular, like, on the more rhythmic stations or in dance clubs. I really don’t want a compilation of sounds. I just need them to be songs.”
^ That's from an article from two months ago, and it really makes me feel like she knows what she's doing.

65Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:56 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

Oh that's nice to here! I love it that she thinks the songwriting is more important! For me it says that she will have some deeper songs on the album again, and not just a few words put together and making a song out of it Very Happy.
I'm getting more excited ^^

66Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 am

Sadie

Sadie
you're tied together with a smile
you're tied together with a smile

I'm getting more and more excited, and there's still about 9 months to go!! I somehow doubt that she'll release it earlier than October or so, but that's just a gut feeling.

67Hinting of Album Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: Hinting of Album Titles Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:42 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Sadie wrote:I'm getting more and more excited, and there's still about 9 months to go!! I somehow doubt that she'll release it earlier than October or so, but that's just a gut feeling.
Me neither, I mean I heard it has to be out after October 1st to be considered for the Grammys anyway (or is it by October 1st and that's why she's usually not nominated until the next year?) and it's just her usual pattern so that's what I think. And probably on a Monday like she usually does now but maybe if it's ahead of schedule then it could come out on the 13th or something instead of the 20th or the 27th like she probably otherwise would've released it on. And she could still release a single early so I think that's a good time. I want it as soon as possible but I can wait if it's not ready yet. Smile -Alyssa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum