Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you think the songs are about?

+8
Signe
Vicki
CatKearns23
Sadie
Fearlyssa
Kate
maria
Sunnified!
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the songs are about? Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:58 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23
trying to find a place in this world

ericjonahknight wrote:Wow. I've missed a lot of posts. Sorry I haven't been on. College is busy. I just love the album. Bought like 4 copies.

lol I've been busy too. Welcome back! I saw a swiftsecret on tumblr that begin again is kind of a bridge song into 1989. i don't think Taylor did that intentionally, but it totally makes sense! http://cloudsarebreaking.tumblr.com/post/115778212072/never-thought-about-it-that-way-but-it-totally

27Who do you think the songs are about? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the songs are about? Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Haunted

Haunted

Welcome to new york- NYC
Blank space- Media portrayal of her
Style- Harry
Out of the woods- Harry
All you had to do was stay- Harry
Shake it off- Media/the recent hate she got after dating Harry
I wish you would- Harry?
Bad blood- Katy Perry (stole her dancers)
Wildest dreams- Harry
How you get the girl- fantasy?
This Love- Harry probs
I know places- HARRY (foxes (Taylor's fox shirt on her first seen date w harry), hunters=media)
Clean- herself after the media backlash with Harry
Wonderland - Harry
You are in love- Jack Antonoff+Lena Dunham
New romantics- Herself+her friends

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2