Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
Out of the Woods! EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
Out of the Woods! EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
Out of the Woods! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
Out of the Woods! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
Out of the Woods! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
Out of the Woods! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
Out of the Woods! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
Out of the Woods! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
Out of the Woods! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out of the Woods!

+7
xmelanie
Fearlyssa
nm4dancingbut4uidid
Sunnified!
sbsp92
dylanjames94
CatKearns23
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Out of the Woods! Empty Out of the Woods! Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:10 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23
trying to find a place in this world

Out of the Woods is out now! I just bought it Smile has anyone else heard it yet? What are your opinions? I feel like it's something I'm going to have to get used to... as of right now, I'm a little nervous this is the song she said best represents the album. But like I said, I just might need to get used to her new sound

2Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 pm

dylanjames94

dylanjames94

I'll admit it's different than i expected and it has the same repetitive nature as "Shake It Off", but that is the same as every other song that is coming out. It is something i'm going to have to get used to as well. But I love that she's having fun with what she loves to do.

3Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:46 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

dylanjames94 wrote:I'll admit it's different than i expected and it has the same repetitive nature as "Shake It Off", but that is the same as every other song that is coming out. It is something i'm going to have to get used to as well. But I love that she's having fun with what she loves to do.

I'm glad too! Even if I don't particularly like her new sound after listening to the album, I'm glad she has found a way to express herself. In a GMA clip about OOTW this morning, she said she made the sound kind of chaotic on purpose because that's how her relationship felt. Even though her sound has completely changed, I love how she still uses creativity to express herself just like she always has Very Happy

4Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 pm

I like the lyrics, but I'm not in love with the style of music

5Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:58 pm

sbsp92

sbsp92
on the outside looking in

I really like it! I listen to a lot of Jack Antonoff's stuff so I've gotten used to the style of music.

http://rarescentral.bosfforum.com

6Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:02 am

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

I'm gonna have to get used to the rhythm and beat and what not, but I can definitely feel the emotions behind the lyrics. Like I can actually see her dancing around the room with the moved furniture but in her head, she's freaking out, which I like because it shows that even though her sound is different, she's still very relatable

7Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:32 am

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Sunnified! wrote:I'm gonna have to get used to the rhythm and beat and what not, but I can definitely feel the emotions behind the lyrics. Like I can actually see her dancing around the room with the moved furniture but in her head, she's freaking out, which I like because it shows that even though her sound is different, she's still very relatable

I can feel the emotion too Smile

Also: I'm so glad we can all share our opinions on here. I love discussing Taylor's music on TC, but people tend to attack those who aren't huge fans of a song. I'm happy we can all respectfully share our opinions without the hate!

8Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 pm

Well i didn't really like Shake it off. but that was atleast dancy-catchy. I'm really disappointed by that song now and i'm glad i didn't pre-order the album! i will listen to each song and decide which i will spend money on... Neutral Out of the woods is in my opinion the worst she has ever released (yet). some of the lyrics are good, but that refrain is just pale so like before... all my hopes on the tedder song!

9Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:39 pm

nm4dancingbut4uidid

I don't like the repetive chorus that much, but I love the rest of the song. I love her vocals on this song. The bridge for me is amazing. I also hear what all of you are saying about it as well.

http://freeforum101.com/makingupforlost

10Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

when i heard the preview on GMA, i was honestly so disappointed. I do not like the repetitiveness of the chorus. I was so glad when the song turned out to give the preview more justice

11Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:43 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Laura wrote:Well i didn't really like Shake it off. but that was atleast dancy-catchy. I'm really disappointed by that song now and i'm glad i didn't pre-order the album! i will listen to each song and decide which i will spend money on... Neutral Out of the woods is in my opinion the worst she has ever released (yet). some of the lyrics are good, but that refrain is just pale so like before... all my hopes on the tedder song!
Well you're in luck then because there's two Ryan Tedder co-writes and a voice memo of one of them.

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

12Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:23 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

Laura wrote:Well i didn't really like Shake it off. but that was atleast dancy-catchy. I'm really disappointed by that song now and i'm glad i didn't pre-order the album! i will listen to each song and decide which i will spend money on... Neutral Out of the woods is in my opinion the worst she has ever released (yet). some of the lyrics are good, but that refrain is just pale so like before... all my hopes on the tedder song!
Same here.

13Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Kate

Kate
you're tied together with a smile

I think it's great! I feel like Taylor will successfully break into pop because she still has amazing lyrics in the verses, but also manages to get the songs stuck in your head all day with the repetitive choruses. I really like the vibe of the song and I feel like OOTW fits with the cover art a whole lot more than Shake It Off. I'm excitedly if the rest of album sounds like this!

14Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Fearlyssa wrote:
Well you're in luck then because there's two Ryan Tedder co-writes and a voice memo of one of them.

even better Very Happy
and i think i'll like that song better than the two before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BB_spB-_Gs it's just a short part, but it sounds good...

15Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:48 pm

13ack to December

13ack to December

Laura wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:

even better Very Happy
and i think i'll like that song better than the two before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BB_spB-_Gs it's just a short part, but it sounds good...

when i saw the commercial, i thought the exact same thing! Smile

16Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:54 am

Jackie

Jackie
it's flawless, it's fearless
it's flawless, it's fearless

I like it =) it took me a while to get used to chorus but I think it's one of my favourites =) I just love it =)

17Out of the Woods! Empty Re: Out of the Woods! Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:19 am

Sadie

Sadie

Maybe it's not one of her lyrically best songs, but I really love how different it sounds to anything she's done before Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum