Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
Rumored tracklist EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
Rumored tracklist EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
Rumored tracklist EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
Rumored tracklist EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
Rumored tracklist EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
Rumored tracklist EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
Rumored tracklist EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
Rumored tracklist EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
Rumored tracklist EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumored tracklist

+9
dylanjames94
Fearlyssa
ericjonahknight
Sadie
drinkmytearstonight
maria
sbsp92
Vicki
xmelanie
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rumored tracklist Empty Rumored tracklist Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:01 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23
trying to find a place in this world

I saw this on TC:

http://likebabel.tumblr.com/image/98855981841

In my opinion, it looks pretty legit. Thoughts?

2Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:07 am

could be legit. especially since bad blodd is probably the next single and it's the only other song with an exact time on there.

3Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:09 am

xmelanie

xmelanie
on the outside looking in

It could be =) It looks pretty legit..

4Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 am

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Laura wrote:could be legit. especially since bad blodd is probably the next single and it's the only other song with an exact time on there.

That's what I thought too! Unless someone made it up, but the time is normal for a Taylor song

5Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Vicki

Vicki
it's flawless, it's fearless
it's flawless, it's fearless

Wait, but was "All You Had to Do Was Stay" written with Imogen Heap? Otherwise it's likely to be false.

6Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:31 am

sbsp92

sbsp92

I saw on Tumblr that it's fake because 1989 is not a song title. :/

http://rarescentral.bosfforum.com

7Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:33 am

maria

maria
Administrator
Administrator

Yes I have my doubts. According to those who've listened to the album already we dont know the title of the Imogen Heap song yet and 1989 is not a song title..

https://whoivealwaysbeen.forumeiros.net

8Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:36 am

drinkmytearstonight

you're tied together with a smile

^^ on that note, can we talk about how disappointing that is? it sounds stupid, but i'm always so excited for the title tracks. but i know '1989' is more a vibe and metaphor for her going full on pop and being creative and strong and kind of like her career being "reborn." it's quite clever, really, i just wish there was an accompanying title track Razz

9Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 am

Sadie

Sadie

drinkmytearstonight wrote:^^ on that note, can we talk about how disappointing that is? it sounds stupid, but i'm always so excited for the title tracks. but i know '1989' is more a vibe and metaphor for her going full on pop and being creative and strong and kind of like her career being "reborn." it's quite clever, really, i just wish there was an accompanying title track Razz

Same. I wonder what a song called '1989' would be about.

10Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 pm

ericjonahknight

Whether right or not, I just think this is really, really cool and I can't wait for the new album!

11Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

The link doesn't work anymore but if it's the one I'm thinking of it's not real. For a lot of reasons the most obvious being that it goes against the confirmed co-writers list but there's other reasons that prove it's not real too like the testimonials from the people who have heard the album at the secret sessions. I realize they could be lying but I don't see what reason they would have to and a few of them have said similar things to each other so I believe them and have figured a few things out based on what they have said. Plus we now know Out of the woods is track 4 so I'm sure someone just made it up like they have with every other track list so far. I'll believe one when it makes sense based on what we know and when Taylor and/or Taylor Nation or Big Machine or something confirms it. Even someone who heard it would probably be enough for me but not sketchy ones that could've been made up. But the good news is the album will be out soon so it almost doesn't matter at this point if we even get the tracklist ahead of time (although I hope we do!) and my iTunes now says track 4 is 3:55 like others were saying before so it's legit! Track 4 is Out of the woods and it'll be out on Tuesday or Monday at midnight I'm assuming. Smile

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

12Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:04 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Fearlyssa wrote:The link doesn't work anymore but if it's the one I'm thinking of it's not real. For a lot of reasons the most obvious being that it goes against the confirmed co-writers list but there's other reasons that prove it's not real too like the testimonials from the people who have heard the album at the secret sessions. I realize they could be lying but I don't see what reason they would have to and a few of them have said similar things to each other so I believe them and have figured a few things out based on what they have said. Plus we now know Out of the woods is track 4 so I'm sure someone just made it up like they have with every other track list so far. I'll believe one when it makes sense based on what we know and when Taylor and/or Taylor Nation or Big Machine or something confirms it. Even someone who heard it would probably be enough for me but not sketchy ones that could've been made up. But the good news is the album will be out soon so it almost doesn't matter at this point if we even get the tracklist ahead of time (although I hope we do!) and my iTunes now says track 4 is 3:55 like others were saying before so it's legit! Track 4 is Out of the woods and it'll be out on Tuesday or Monday at midnight I'm assuming. Smile

I'm guessing midnight, which will be 10pm for me Very Happy when she did pre-releases for red, all of the songs came out at midnight

13Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:12 pm

dylanjames94

dylanjames94

It's on iTunes now!

14Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:31 am

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Do you guys think she will release another song next week?

15Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:45 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Cat21 wrote:Do you guys think she will release another song next week?
Probably but maybe not since she waited so long to reek release a promo single in the first place. Like she might just be doing things really differently this time but I hope she does and there will be a clip of a song released tomorrow in a diet coke commercial and something on GMA but that might be the same thing, I'm not sure.

16Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:08 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Fearlyssa wrote:
Cat21 wrote:Do you guys think she will release another song next week?
Probably but maybe not since she waited so long to reek release a promo single in the first place. Like she might just be doing things really differently this time but I hope she does and there will be a clip of a song released tomorrow in a diet coke commercial and something on GMA but that might be the same thing, I'm not sure.

Here's the commercial with the song preview! I really hope she releases one more song before the album is released. Maybe she'll release the song from the commercial?

17Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:21 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

I think she will nor release another song anymore.. Probably just some more lyrics of the songs.

18Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Well for some people track 1 has a time next to it (a Ryan Tedder co-write) just like track 4 did before out of the woods so...

19Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:24 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Oops, I forgot to add the link... lol. Sorry!! Here is the commercial link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okTokQgOo6I

Also, this new rumored tracklist was posted on TC:

1. Welcome to New York (Taylor Swift/Ryan Tedder)
2. Blank Spaces (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
3. Style. (Swift/Martin/Shellback/Ali Payami)
4. Out of The Woods (Swift/Antonoff)
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay (Swift/Martin)
6. Shake It Off (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
7. I Wish You Would (Swift/Antonoff)
8. Bad Blood (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
9. How You Get The Girl (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
10. Wildest Dreams (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
11. This Love (Swift)
12. I Know Places (Swift/Tedder)
13. Clean (Swift/Imogen Heap)

14. Wonderland (Swift/Martin/Shellback)
15. You Are In Love (Swift/Antonoff)
16. New Romantics (Swift/Martin/Shellback)

20Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:28 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Also: I think thisis proof we're getting a new song soon Very Happy

The same thing happened a few days before OOTW was released Smile

21Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

I don't know about anyone else, but some of those song titles don't sound great....

22Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

That was actually confirmed by someone who heard the album like two months ago. A guy named Jeff who is an industry insider. He didn't sign anything saying he wouldn't leak any info unfortunately and he's been confirming song titles for a while now until people eventually figured out the whole thing. :/ Someone posted it on TC before (Dave, remember him?) and it got deleted. The same will probably happen for the current topic about it. What's weird about it though is that two people from the secret sessions denied it and another said it was only partially real yet so far it seems to make sense as far as the lyrics we know (which were posted later), the co-writers and which tracks they're on, their descriptions etc. and someone from the one of the listening sessions (who I recognized from here!) confirmed the things he said. So I was confused for a little while but I'm pretty sure now that it's legit and that the people who denied it either couldn't remember some of the song titles, were thrown off by the added bonus tracks (which they didn't hear) or just lied so the track list wouldn't leak. I first heard about it on the 13th but didn't really believe it then until I just found all this out today. But oh well, as much as we all try to avoid it, it always happens. :/
Ps. I agree, some titles seem weak to me too or at least strange particularly the first one (which we will get Monday night at midnight and I heard that's the one with the gay-supportive line too) but I think they'll make more sense once we hear the songs. I remember thinking the Red tracklist was a joke too (like literally, I didn't believe it) because it had songs like Treacherous, 22, Sad beautiful tragic and Starlight on it and demos instead of remixes but now we'll have voice memos off her phone so nothing is out of the realm of possibility at this point!

23Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 am

maria

maria
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe what the people meant about this being partly real is that the tracks aren't in their correct order because as far as I remember the order was just speculation. And please don't post this on places like tumblr because Taylors there and it would probably be upset by the leak. And plus that's how things spread, when they get to tumblr..

https://whoivealwaysbeen.forumeiros.net

24Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:39 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

I haven't posted it anywhere and I wouldn't anyway because I don't want it to spread too much but yeah, I think that might be what they meant because I think some of the song's numbers are speculation like the Max Martin and Shellback ones but others we know because of which co-writers they have but others we can't necessarily be sure about because even someone who's heard them may not remember the order correctly. Like tracks 1, 4, 6, 7, 12, 15 (one of the bonus tracks) are confirmed and I think tracks 11 and 13 by process of elimination and 2 and 3 are assumed to be correct because of the lyrics she posted for them but 5, 8, 9, 10 and the other two bonus tracks are still up in the air because they were all co-written with Max Martin and Shellback.

25Rumored tracklist Empty Re: Rumored tracklist Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

Maria, I wouldn't get upset about it, The track list is all over twitter so.. there's not much anyone can do at this point

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum