Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
2013 release? EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
2013 release? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
2013 release? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
2013 release? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
2013 release? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
2013 release? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
2013 release? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
2013 release? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
2013 release? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 release?

+5
xmelanie
xLoveSwift
Vicki
Fearlyssa
CatKearns23
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

12013 release? Empty 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:43 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23
trying to find a place in this world

Does anyone know if Taylor is going to release anything this year? She's released something every year since her debut album. I know there's the box set, but are there any other plans for 2013?

22013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

What box set? I haven't heard her announce anything. I hope she does soon though! I've been waiting for that for a while now, it's already the end of November and still nothing. :/

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

32013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Vicki

Vicki
it's flawless, it's fearless

I though Scott Borchetta said that we won't have anything until the 5th album except for Sweeter Than Fiction, which Taylor had to do a lot of begging to release... An EP or another edition of Red would be nice, but apparently there won't be a Red Platinum Edition, despite earlier rumors...

42013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:23 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

I've heard rumors that videos were being recorded for a Red tour DVD. It's a shame she isn't releasing anything Sad

52013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:25 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Fearlyssa wrote:What box set? I haven't heard her announce anything. I hope she does soon though! I've been waiting for that for a while now, it's already the end of November and still nothing. :/
It was going to be released in the UK, but I guess they pulled it. There's a link in the merch section of TC, but I can't post it for another 7 days since I'm a new user :p even though I was on WIAB before lol

62013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 pm

xLoveSwift

xLoveSwift
on the outside looking in

AllTooWell20 wrote:I've heard rumors that videos were being recorded for a Red tour DVD. It's a shame she isn't releasing anything :(
I think there will be a DVD lol just because she didn't release it during the time when she usually does it doesn't mean we won't get it. Plus, there is only one leg of the tour that is done yet, it would be odd to have a tour DVD when there are still dates to be announced.

http://xloveswift.tumblr.com/

72013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:34 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

xLoveSwift wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:I've heard rumors that videos were being recorded for a Red tour DVD. It's a shame she isn't releasing anything Sad
I think there will be a DVD lol just because she didn't release it during the time when she usually does it doesn't mean we won't get it. Plus, there is only one leg of the tour that is done yet, it would be odd to have a tour DVD when there are still dates to be announced.
Very true. Hopefully we'll get one! I didn't get to go this year, so I experience the RED tour through videos!

82013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Vicki

Vicki

xLoveSwift wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:I've heard rumors that videos were being recorded for a Red tour DVD. It's a shame she isn't releasing anything Sad
Maybe there will be one after the whole world tour is done? Because Speak Now didn't finish till March 2012, and then they might take a few months to put it together... Turns out I may have misquoted. There is no Red re-release, BUT there might be, as in it hasn't been ruled out, that there might be a Tour DVD. Just not this year.

2013 release? Tumblr_mus2dgwvFo1qzqxcwo1_500
2013 release? O7k0ll

92013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm

xLoveSwift

xLoveSwift

Tbh, I think it would be weird if she didn't release anything for the Red Tour. It doesn't have to be a movie in theater of a DVD, but at least something to promote her 5th album, just like she did with Journey To Fearless for Speak Now.

102013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Vicki296 wrote:I though Scott Borchetta said that we won't have anything until the 5th album except for Sweeter Than Fiction, which Taylor had to do a lot of begging to release... An EP or another edition of Red would be nice, but apparently there won't be a Red Platinum Edition, despite earlier rumors...
I'm sure she'd put out something soon. She always does at the one year point. And it might not be a tour DVD. He just that a tour DVD wouldn't be out next month. That doesn't rule out other possibilities. It probably is but maybe there's something else too or it's going to be different than we expected. Just not a Red platinum edition. Unless of course he was just trying to throw us off by saying that... ;)

112013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 am

xLoveSwift

xLoveSwift

Fearlyssa wrote:
Vicki296 wrote:I though Scott Borchetta said that we won't have anything until the 5th album except for Sweeter Than Fiction, which Taylor had to do a lot of begging to release... An EP or another edition of Red would be nice, but apparently there won't be a Red Platinum Edition, despite earlier rumors...
I'm sure she'd put out something soon. She always does at the one year point. He didn't say there wouldn't be anything until the next album anyway, just that a tour DVD wouldn't be out next month. That doesn't rule out other possibilities.
Taylor said in an interview that she had to beg to be able to release STF. If she had to beg to release one song, I don't think we're getting anything (except a dvd- but that isnt new music) till album 5.
I'm wondering if Scott is also the reason why Red Platinum Edition didn't happen since Ed told a reliable fan(one of Tswiftontour I believe) and Pat (train) talked about his collaboration with Tay in an interview. Like why would these two people who WORKED with Taylor talk about this special edition if it hadn't been thought at one point?

122013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:22 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

xLoveSwift wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
I'm sure she'd put out something soon. She always does at the one year point. He didn't say there wouldn't be anything until the next album anyway, just that a tour DVD wouldn't be out next month. That doesn't rule out other possibilities.
Taylor said in an interview that she had to beg to be able to release STF. If she had to beg to release one song, I don't think we're getting anything (except a dvd- but that isnt new music) till album 5.
I'm wondering if Scott is also the reason why Red Platinum Edition didn't happen since Ed told a reliable fan(one of Tswiftontour I believe) and Pat (train) talked about his collaboration with Tay in an interview. Like why would these two people who WORKED with Taylor talk about this special edition if it hadn't been thought at one point?
She just meant as a single though. Because she's supposed to be "going quiet" right now and "giving people a minute to not hear her on the radio" but EP and even platinum edition songs are not normally singles. And she could make a greatest hits album or something. I wonder about that myself. Because someone said Ed talked about it and I know he's more open about stuff like that. I'm honestly hoping he's just trying to throw us off by saying that. And who knows maybe it's a Red re-release/Red tour DVD and they're just not calling it Red platinum. You never know. I hope she announces it soon though! I can't wait any longer! Espessially not with there being no more singles until probably August! That's 9 months! Doesn't she normally only go 6? I mean I know there's more songs on this album but still. I'm hoping if it's a tour thing then it's a 3D tour movie that'll be in theaters! I feel like she's the only one who hasn't done that and not only wield it be totally awesome (although more so if it were for the Speak now tour) but she'd make a ton of money off if it! I think that'll more than make up for the lack of her normal lovey dovey music videos with this album. :)

132013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:38 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

I think there will be a tour DVD. It would be good if it was released right now because I think it would sell really well because of christmas.
But even if she wait, a lot of fans would like to have it!Smile

But I'm almost certain that there will be a tour DVD, something to remember the RED era with =) But like already said, the tour isn't finished yet, so it will take a few months =)

142013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:40 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

xmelanie wrote:I think there will be a tour DVD. It would be good if it was released right now because I think it would sell really well because of christmas.
But even if she wait, a lot of fans would like to have it!:)

But I'm almost certain that there will be a tour DVD, something  to remember the RED era with =) But like already said, the tour isn't finished yet, so it will take a few months =)
The tour wasn't finished when she made the last one though.

152013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:59 pm

sbsp92

sbsp92

Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:I think there will be a tour DVD. It would be good if it was released right now because I think it would sell really well because of christmas.

But I'm almost certain that there will be a tour DVD, something  to remember the RED era with =) But like already said, the tour isn't finished yet, so it will take a few months =)
I think it was mostly finished. I remember we (the US) were the last leg of the SN tour. It's kind of throwing me off since she started the Red Tour in the US lol.

http://rarescentral.bosfforum.com

162013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:02 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

sbsp92 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
But even if she wait, a lot of fans would like to have it!:)

I think it was mostly finished. I remember we (the US) were the last leg of the SN tour. It's kind of throwing me off since she started the Red Tour in the US lol.
I don't think we were last. She did some other countries first but I don't think we were last (well we're the longest part so it was probably mostly over by the end of it but not entirely) because she played in Australia and New Zealand I think until March of 2012.

172013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:37 am

Vicki

Vicki

Fearlyssa wrote:
sbsp92 wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:

I don't think we were last. She did some other countries first but I don't think we were last (well we're the longest part so it was probably mostly over by the end of it but not entirely) because she played in Australia and New Zealand I think until March of 2012.
Yeah, my SN show was March 2012.

182013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 am

dylanjames94

dylanjames94

I'm so surprised Taylor didn't release anything besides "Sweeter Than Fiction" this year. I mean she has always released something between albums (Beautiful Eyes, Holiday Collection, Fearless Platinum, SNWT Live). Plus it's 2013 so i was hoping for something big. Then again I can't get upset because I don't own her, she's in charge of what she wants to do. I think about that a lot because I feel like I am always expecting more, when in reality I should just be thankful for what she has done for us. I'm excited to see what she has coming up though.

192013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:16 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

dylanjames94 wrote:I'm so surprised Taylor didn't release anything besides "Sweeter Than Fiction" this year. I mean she has always released something between albums (Beautiful Eyes, Holiday Collection, Fearless Platinum, SNWT Live). Plus it's 2013 so i was hoping for something big. Then again I can't get upset because I don't own her, she's in charge of what she wants to do. I think about that a lot because I feel like I am always expecting more, when in reality I should just be thankful for what she has done for us. I'm excited to see what she has coming up though.
I'm surprised too! I thought for sure she was planning something big that just wouldn't follow her old pattern exactly (so we still have time! I give it until March after the tour is over before I accept that nothing else is coming out plus the year isn't over yet haha) so I'm surprised (and sad) that nothing has come out yet and that her tour is shorter than last time. Maybe she just needed a break though or the Made of starlight version of Taylor which for those who don't have it, does smell different and I like it a lot better. Smile

202013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 pm

maybe she just don't want ppl to get sick of her. though she didn't actually release an album this year, she did with singles that made her big especially on the tabloids. deciding not releasing something 'big' takes the focus a little bit off of her. so when she releases something next year ppl aren't already on a taylor overdose.

212013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Jackie

Jackie

I don't know, it does seem weird that we didn't get anything aside from one song and I doubt we'll get anything now before new year (which is in three days time =L)
I always thought 2013 would be a huge thing for her but guess not, everything's been less on the year we expected big things...
Like it was expected a huge tour to follow red and she did minimal dates for that
released one song
idk but i doubt we'll get anything now until the album, it's just a bit too late. Cause we normally have something released by now to hold us over but theres rumours that the new album will be out earlier, and I honestly don't think there would be a red tour dvd, it's a bit much asking people to pay for a full CD and a DVD (That's about £30 of merch) in the same month...

222013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Jackie wrote:I don't know, it does seem weird that we didn't get anything aside from one song and I doubt we'll get anything now before new year (which is in three days time =L)
I always thought 2013 would be a huge thing for her but guess not, everything's been less on the year we expected big things...
Like it was expected a huge tour to follow red and she did minimal dates for that
released one song
idk but i doubt we'll get anything now until the album, it's just a bit too late. Cause we normally have something released by now to hold us over but theres rumours that the new album will be out earlier, and I honestly don't think there would be a red tour dvd, it's a bit much asking people to pay for a full CD and a DVD (That's about £30 of merch) in the same month...
I think it's just because her big years are the years she releases albums and 2013 isn't one of those years. I don't think it's too late for a tour DVD (or se kind of new year's surprise to end the year on/start the new year with), although it's later than normal, because even if the album came out early it would be released months after a tour DVD and there was filming at her concerts so that must mean something. I expected more for 2013 I'll admit but there is still the new perfume and the movie that we weren't expecting and her new album coming along early (meaning it could possibly come out early) so that could be why she didn't do it and she put out a lot of singles so maybe she just didn't do that and shortened the tour so as not to oversaturate the market like Laura said or she just needed a break from it all. Like just a little one to be able to spend more time on her next album to make it even better. Because I don't think there'll be any more singles until then either so without anything else to hold us over I think she knows her fans are going to expect a really good album. Espessially with how good and successful her last four albums were so maybe that's what she's been focusing on this year. And I wouldn't mind at all if there wasn't anything in between if her next album is that good and worth waiting longer for. Smile

232013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:18 pm

xLoveSwift

xLoveSwift

I think we're definetly getting a CD/DVD for the Red Tour and I think it could be released in Spring.
What really surprise me though is how she isn't adding more tour dates. To me, it just makes more sense for an early release of her 5th album.
She also did more than one interview hinting at it in the past two months.

242013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

I believe there will be a tour DVD. She didn't have a lot of tour dates so it's nice for people who didn't go to have such a DVD/CD. Smile
It's a pity that she didn't do more shows in Europe, but I also understand, she works hard, I think she needs some kind of break and she shouldn't tour all the time Smile

252013 release? Empty Re: 2013 release? Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:03 am

Sadie

Sadie
you're tied together with a smile
you're tied together with a smile

If she is to release a red tour dvd, which i think she will, I think it'll be released after the European/Asian tour.. That way, she can include performances from all over the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum