Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
Recording?? EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
Recording?? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
Recording?? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
Recording?? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
Recording?? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
Recording?? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
Recording?? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
Recording?? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
Recording?? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recording??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recording?? Empty Recording?? Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:51 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23
trying to find a place in this world

Taylor tweeted a silly picture of her in the studio. Maybe she's recording for her next album?? Very Happy

2Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Yeah, she is! She's been recording for a while now. (She first tweeted aboutvbeing in the studio like a week or two ago and then again like yesterday when she mentioned that she needed a haircut which I think is a sign that her curls will be coming back soon like I knew they would!) She's been writing since July at least (but now that she's on a break from her tour she's been doing that full time) and she also went to a recording studio twice back in January. This time I've been following everything that has to do with her next album since she first stated talking about it on June 6th backstage at the CMAs. She was already teasing us with it even though she knows we won't hear it for almost a year but I'm just excited to hear anything about it! I've been making a list of everything I know about it so far (and I did that with Red too) and I just can't wait until we hear more official things (like next August) like titles and not the vauge things we hear about it now like "Yeah, I'm writing for it and it's going to be different." lol Can you tell I'm excited!?

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

3Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

Fearlyssa wrote:Yeah, she is! She's been recording for a while now. (She first tweeted aboutvbeing in the studio like a week or two ago and then again like yesterday when she mentioned that she needed a haircut which I think is a sign that her curls will be coming back soon like I knew they would!) She's been writing since July at least (but now that she's on a break from her tour she's been doing that full time) and she also went to a recording studio twice back in January. This time I've been following everything that has to do with her next album since she first stated talking about it on June 6th backstage at the CMAs. She was already teasing us with it even though she knows we won't hear it for almost a year but I'm just excited to hear anything about it! I've been making a list of everything I know about it so far (and I did that with Red too) and I just can't wait until we hear more official things (like next August) like titles and not the vauge things we hear about it now like "Yeah, I'm writing for it and it's going to be different." lol Can you tell I'm excited!?
Haha I gotta hand it to you, youre definitely a taylor swift enthusiast Smile

4Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:37 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Can you guys believe we'll get to hear her new album in just a year?? It still feels like RED just came out!

5Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:59 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Sunnified! wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:Yeah, she is! She's been recording for a while now. (She first tweeted aboutvbeing in the studio like a week or two ago and then again like yesterday when she mentioned that she needed a haircut which I think is a sign that her curls will be coming back soon like I knew they would!) She's been writing since July at least (but now that she's on a break from her tour she's been doing that full time) and she also went to a recording studio twice back in January. This time I've been following everything that has to do with her next album since she first stated talking about it on June 6th backstage at the CMAs. She was already teasing us with it even though she knows we won't hear it for almost a year but I'm just excited to hear anything about it! I've been making a list of everything I know about it so far (and I did that with Red too) and I just can't wait until we hear more official things (like next August) like titles and not the vauge things we hear about it now like "Yeah, I'm writing for it and it's going to be different." lol Can you tell I'm excited!?
Haha I gotta hand it to you, youre definitely a taylor swift enthusiast :)
Thanks. :) And I know! The year went by fast but I still can't wait for new music and I bet a year from now it'll feel like Red is old news and we'll all be begging for more songs even more than we already are. Like a lot of people on TC have been saying they're not ready for a new album yet but we've got a whole year to get ready still so we still have time to listen to Red some more before we hear her new stuff. :)

6Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:42 am

xmelanie

xmelanie
on the outside looking in
on the outside looking in

I read that she wants to work with new songwriters and producers again:
Swift hopes to collaborate with new songwriters and producers. But she planned to begin, she said, by heading back into the studio with Max Martin and Shellback. “I want to go in with Max and Johan first, just to figure out what the bone structure of this record is going to be.
source
So I think the newest album will look the most like red, but will also be totally different Very Happy

7Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:38 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

xmelanie wrote:I read that she wants to work with new songwriters and producers again:
Swift hopes to collaborate with new songwriters and producers. But she planned to begin, she said, by heading back into the studio with Max Martin and Shellback. “I want to go in with Max and Johan first, just to figure out what the bone structure of this record is going to be.
source
So I think the newest album will look the most like red, but will also be totally different :D
I didn't know that about her wanting to write with them again but that gives me hope about their other so g making it on there and I know she wanted to write with different people (and some of the same people) and she was seen hanging out with Joy Williams of the Civil wars over the summer. So hopefully the next album won't be too poppy. Also, in an article from October 15th Pat Monahan talked about their song Babe and said that it was a Red cut but that he thought it would definetly be on the Red re-release but since there is apparently not going to be one (although I won't fully believe this until we actually don't get it) there's always the possibility it could end up on the fifth album. Also, I think they wrote for his next album. That's what the article seemed to imply anyway but then his quote made it sound like they were going to but hadn't yet. I wonder if there'll be more with Ed Sheeran too because of the unreleased songs they still have together. I'm not really sure what she could do differently with this album aside from just making it pure pop and having a co-writer with every song but that seems like it would compromise her artistry so I don't know if she'd do that. She usually likes a mix of things anyway and I know she already said she wanted a mix of emotions so at least we don't have to worry about it being too sad or having too much of one thing or something. :) -Alyssa

8Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:58 am

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

I gotta say, im hoping her next album will go back to the speak now sound because i wasn't too thrilled about red. I know an artist should always try new things, etc. but like, I felt like it was just not enough actually taylor..

9Recording?? Empty Re: Recording?? Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Vicki

Vicki
it's flawless, it's fearless
it's flawless, it's fearless

Fearlyssa wrote:
xmelanie wrote:I read that she wants to work with new songwriters and producers again:
source
So I think the newest album will look the most like red, but will also be totally different Very Happy
I didn't know that about her wanting to write with them again but that gives me hope about their other so g making it on there and I know she wanted to write with different people (and some of the same people) and she was seen hanging out with Joy Williams of the Civil wars over the summer. So hopefully the next album won't be too poppy. Also, in an article from October 15th Pat Monahan talked about their song Babe and said that it was a Red cut but that he thought it would definetly be on the Red re-release but since there is apparently not going to be one (although I won't fully believe this until we actually don't get it) there's always the possibility it could end up on the fifth album. Also, I think they wrote for his next album. That's what the article seemed to imply anyway but then his quote made it sound like they were going to but hadn't yet. I wonder if there'll be more with Ed Sheeran too because of the unreleased songs they still have together. I'm not really sure what she could do differently with this album aside from just making it pure pop and having a co-writer with every song but that seems like it would compromise her artistry so I don't know if she'd do that. She usually likes a mix of things anyway and I know she already said she wanted a mix of emotions so at least we don't have to worry about it being too sad or having too much of one thing or something. Smile-Alyssa
And apparently Borchetta really likes "Babe", so I'm hoping it'll be released somehow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum