Your Source for Rare Songs!

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa


You are not connected. Please login or register

1989 world tour videos and audio??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Thu May 07, 2015 4:09 pm

CatKearns23

avatar
trying to find a place in this world
trying to find a place in this world
Does anyone have full videos or audio recordings of the 1989 tour? I can't go this tour and want to watch the videos and hear live songs, but the videos keep getting taken down because of the copyright crap. I want to start downlaoding the videos before they are taken down, so if ya'll are interested I can share them Smile

2 Re: 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Sun May 10, 2015 10:54 am

Kate

avatar
you're tied together with a smile
you're tied together with a smile
I have the auido for IKWYT, but it's missing the first "I knew you were trouble when you walked in." It starts with "So shame on me now," but other than that, it's the whole song.

here's a link to it, but I can also email it to you if you're not able to download it: http://taylorswixft.tumblr.com/post/118293403507


I'll keep you updated if I find other audio and full videos.

3 Re: 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 am

CatKearns23

avatar
trying to find a place in this world
trying to find a place in this world
Kate wrote:I have the auido for IKWYT, but it's missing the first "I knew you were trouble when you walked in." It starts with "So shame on me now," but other than that, it's the whole song.

here's a link to it, but I can also email it to you if you're not able to download it: http://taylorswixft.tumblr.com/post/118293403507


I'll keep you updated if I find other audio and full videos.

Thank you! I ended up finding videos of all of the songs Smile I want to put them on Google Drive or something so everyone can enjoy them Smile

4 Re: 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Sat May 16, 2015 11:10 am

xmelanie

avatar
on the outside looking in
on the outside looking in
YouAreInLove wrote:
Kate wrote:I have the auido for IKWYT, but it's missing the first "I knew you were trouble when you walked in." It starts with "So shame on me now," but other than that, it's the whole song.

here's a link to it, but I can also email it to you if you're not able to download it: http://taylorswixft.tumblr.com/post/118293403507


I'll keep you updated if I find other audio and full videos.

Thank you! I ended up finding videos of all of the songs Smile I want to put them on Google Drive or something so everyone can enjoy them Smile
That sounds like an awesome plan!

5 Re: 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Sat May 16, 2015 2:31 pm

CatKearns23

avatar
trying to find a place in this world
trying to find a place in this world
Okay everyone, here they are! I know they aren't the best quality, but I tried to download them as fast as I could before they were taken down. I heard more videos are being left up, though, so there might be better qualities out there. Enjoy Smile

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8fEkWVx6qWifnpIR21NTXdhajE3aGhCWGdpYk82QjNMSlA2WlNQckY1ZmMwbUtWcm1NbDA&usp=sharing

6 Re: 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Sun May 17, 2015 12:13 pm

xmelanie

avatar
on the outside looking in
on the outside looking in
YouAreInLove wrote:Okay everyone, here they are! I know they aren't the best quality, but I tried to download them as fast as I could before they were taken down. I heard more videos are being left up, though, so there might be better qualities out there. Enjoy Smile

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8fEkWVx6qWifnpIR21NTXdhajE3aGhCWGdpYk82QjNMSlA2WlNQckY1ZmMwbUtWcm1NbDA&usp=sharing
Thank you soooo much!!!

7 Re: 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 am

CatKearns23

avatar
trying to find a place in this world
trying to find a place in this world
xmelanie wrote:
YouAreInLove wrote:Okay everyone, here they are! I know they aren't the best quality, but I tried to download them as fast as I could before they were taken down. I heard more videos are being left up, though, so there might be better qualities out there. Enjoy Smile

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8fEkWVx6qWifnpIR21NTXdhajE3aGhCWGdpYk82QjNMSlA2WlNQckY1ZmMwbUtWcm1NbDA&usp=sharing
Thank you soooo much!!!

You're welcome! Enjoy Smile

8 Re: 1989 world tour videos and audio?? on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm

[wonderstruck]

avatar
trying to find a place in this world
trying to find a place in this world
I have a full recording of Wonderland and it's really good quality. If you want, I can email it to you!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum