Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
1989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

1989 NEW ALBUM

+12
sbsp92
Haley =)
Vicki
Sadie
Fearlyssa
nm4dancingbut4uidid
[wonderstruck]
xmelanie
Kate
13ack to December
CatKearns23
Sunnified!
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

511989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!
trying to find a place in this world

xmelanie wrote:Indeed, I wanted to post the same thing! Very Happy

By the way, anybody an idea about who bad blood could be? Probably we'll never know.

Bad Blood is about the girl who got in between her relationship with harry!

521989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

It's about Katy Perry. She mentions how she took some dancers from her and Katy did that a few months ago.

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

531989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:55 am

xmelanie

xmelanie
on the outside looking in

Fearlyssa wrote:It's about Katy Perry. She mentions how she took some dancers from her and Katy did that a few months ago.
Oh that could be true!
Wow, you really know almost everything! I already forgot that!

541989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:07 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

xmelanie wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:It's about Katy Perry. She mentions how she took some dancers from her and Katy did that a few months ago.
Oh that could be true!
Wow, you really know almost everything! I already forgot that!
Thanks Smile

551989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:10 am

Sadie

Sadie
you're tied together with a smile

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense for 'Bad Blood' to be about Katy. I like how it seems like there's going to be less songs about love on 1989 Smile

561989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:38 pm

drinkmytearstonight

that's so immature of taylor to be honest. every album she has one really immature song on it. katy did not STEAL the dancers from taylor; they specifically said in an interview that katy was nicer/better/more fun to work with than taylor was.

songs like DJ, BTR, Mean, and now BB probably are all exaggerated and aimed for controversy. it's neither fair nor respectable. i'm sorta let down by taylor. i know it'll be a catchy song, but i'm not thinking highly of her right now. (the rest of the songs, though, sound great--can't wait!)

571989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

drinkmytearstonight wrote:that's so immature of taylor to be honest. every album she has one really immature song on it. katy did not STEAL the dancers from taylor; they specifically said in an interview that katy was nicer/better/more fun to work with than taylor was.

songs like DJ, BTR, Mean, and now BB probably are all exaggerated and aimed for controversy. it's neither fair nor respectable. i'm sorta let down by taylor. i know it'll be a catchy song, but i'm not thinking highly of her right now. (the rest of the songs, though, sound great--can't wait!)
Well it was very unprofessional of Katy and of those dancers to do. When someone is employed by someone else you don't ask them to come work for you instead and if you're asked to work for someone else it's kind of rude to do it. It's not just any job where it doesn't matter if you quit. She was in the middle of a worldwide tour and had to hire new dancers. And business is business but that's not something you do to someone you're supposedly friends with. And it's a job, it shouldn't matter if Katy was more fun to be around. Taylor's fun too but she's also a professional. I'd imagine that was upsetting to her and as with anything that upsets her, she wrote a song about it. Katy probably deserved it. As Taylor said she had always acted kinda strangely towards her and made her wonder if they were really friends or not anyway so what she did was kind of just the icing on the cake that made her realize they weren't friends like she thought. And as she says in the article she's not a confrontational person so it's not like they're fighting. She just avoids her but her frustrations as always come out in her music. As far as releasing it she said she wasn't trying to start gossip as to who it's about and make it seem like she was feuding with another girl she just thought her fans could relate it to situations in their own life where they felt betrayed so she released it but didn't put any obvious hints in the song as to who it was about. I only know it's about Katy because I had heard about that a while ago. So I don't think she wrote it to stir up controversy. I think she wrote it so she would feel better about the situation, so that Katy would hear it and know how she felt about it since she never said it in person and because she thought her fans would relate to it. And to be honest, it was equally immature if not more immature of Katy to tweet about it the second news breaks that she wrote a song about her. Even her ex boyfriends don't react like that. I think if anything she was the one trying to stir up controversy because that only makes it more obvious it's about her when people might not have otherwise even known. And although I agree BTR was a bit immature and she does have other immature songs I think those are different because for one thing in BTR she was slut-shaming another girl and blaming her for something that was a guy's fault as well and in Bad blood she's just upset about something she did to her not even involving a guy or anything petty like that which I think is more reasonable. Plus she admits to having been less mature when she wrote BTR and she has said the same thing about PTB and right in the lyrics of Permanent marker so I think she may have matured from that type of writing and we shouldn't judge the song or album yet based on that because we haven't heard it yet. And while I'm not a fan of songs she writes about other girls usually but I'm going to give it a chance because I think it was actually deserved (as are most of the songs she writes about her boyfriends although she probably has a flair for the dramatic) and it's kind of a double standard that she can't right about a girl doing something messed up to her like she does whenever a guy does something to her. She hardly ever writes about women anyway so it doesn't bother me. She was just writing about her feelings like she always does. The only reason she even mentioned it was about a girl is because she didn't want people to assume it was just another song dissing one of her exes (namely Harry because they're on good terms now) when it wasn't. I think the whole point of bringing it up (and that was probably the interviewers doing anyway. He heard the whole thing so he probably decided which songs to mention based on which ones would get the most attention for the article) was to show that the album for once isn't going to be all about breakups. So I'm not disappointed by the fact that she wrote it and in fact I'm probably more disappointed by the fact that there's not a lot of love songs or songs she wrote herself on there because I like those types of songs the best and I think as an otherwise mature person she's allowed a few immature moments. It's ok that some songs aren't as mature as others. Not every song is Tim McGraw or All too well. I even thought Mean was a little immature but I get why she wrote it and it ended up becoming an anthem for people who were being bullied. Maybe Bad blood will have that effect on some people too (probably not an anthem but an effect nonetheless just as every one of her songs have on her fans. I know for me it's coming at a time when I can relate to it) and something positive will come out of the ugly situation that inspired the song. Smile ~Alyssa

581989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:05 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

drinkmytearstonight wrote:that's so immature of taylor to be honest. every album she has one really immature song on it. katy did not STEAL the dancers from taylor; they specifically said in an interview that katy was nicer/better/more fun to work with than taylor was.

It sounds immature, I agree, but you can't tell right now because we even haven't heard the song.
I think Taylor thought nobody would know about who it was, so that makes it a little better. I understand that she needs to write it off, but I'm sure there wasn't much to do about if they didn't know it is about Katy.
I don't know what happened between them, I don't understand how such thing could happen, but if they had a contract with Taylor, they shouldn't be going to Katy because she is more fun. If they didn't, that Katy didn't do anything wrong.

591989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:56 am

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

Maybe it's not the most mature thing to speak about in a public interview, but Katy perry didn't handle it so gracefully either. She tweeted to watch out for "Regina George in Sheep's Skin" a day after the rolling stones interview was posted. Right now, they both look like girls in high school, waiting for their turn to take a swipe.

601989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:21 am

drinkmytearstonight

i agree, katy handled that poorly (though, I admit, I thought her tweet was funny); however, as i already said, katy didn't force those dancers to come work for her. they specifically said in an interview that they wanted to because katy is better to work for.

and i also think katy's relationship with john may have sparked a little more hurt/anger in taylor?

611989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

drinkmytearstonight wrote:i agree, katy handled that poorly (though, I admit, I thought her tweet was funny); however, as i already said, katy didn't force those dancers to come work for her. they specifically said in an interview that they wanted to because katy is better to work for.

and i also think katy's relationship with john may have sparked a little more hurt/anger in taylor?

Maybe katy didn't force them, but it was unprofessional either way, on the dancers' parts and Katy's. They were already signed to a tour; whether they liked it or not, it was Taylor's. Katy shouldn't have called them to say "hey! Lol JK I need dancers come back!" and those dancers' shouldn't have signed up to work with taylor if they were skeptical about it anyway. Plus, it makes the dancers' look REALLY bad in a professional manner, because they've showed that they're willing to jump the ship if "something better" comes along.

I don't think any one is dealing with it properly, but I can understand Taylor more than Katy. And then, also, Taylor never mentioned names, even though most of us knew who it was about. It was Katy who made it obvious that her and Taylor weren't close. The fact that there was "a relationship aspect to it as well" could've been Kendal and Harry, or Everyone else who dated Jake, or Demi with Joe.

621989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:52 pm

[wonderstruck]

[wonderstruck]

I don't see how Mean is immature. She's calling someone out for mistreating her but more importantly helping thousands, if not millions of people, by sharing her story.

631989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:28 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

641989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:34 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

And apparently she confirmed these three tracks as well in her Rolling Stones interview (I was too lazy to read the whole thing, but someone on TC pointed them out):

I Know Places
You Are Love (bonus track)
Wildest Dreams

That means we know of these songs:

Shake it off
Bad blood
Style
I Know Places
Wildest Dreams
1989 (at least I'm assuming this will be a title as she always has a title track)

Smile

651989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:21 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

She said it had nothing to do with a guy. She said there may have been a personal aspect to it but only because Katy was so competitive so it probably had nothing to do with her having dated John. If anything that was just one more reason not to like her because she already wasn't ever sure if they were friends and felt kind of uncomfortable around her because of that. The thing with the dancers made her think they were enimies, not the fact that she dated John. And Cat, there's three more songs too that were mentioned in the same article as Bad blood and Style. They're called "I wish you would" (did you know Kanye also has a song by that name? lol), "All you had to do was stay" and "Out of the woods" and they're all rumored to be about Harry. So we know about 9 songs total! 10 if you count the unconfirmed 1989! That's almost the whole track list! Smile

661989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Sunnified!

Sunnified!

Cat21 wrote:And apparently she confirmed these three tracks as well in her Rolling Stones interview (I was too lazy to read the whole thing, but someone on TC pointed them out):

I Know Places
Wildest Dreams

That means we know of these songs:

Shake it off
Bad blood
Style
I Know Places
Wildest Dreams
1989 (at least I'm assuming this will be a title as she always has a title track)

Smile

that's strange, i read the interview and she only confirmed "Bad blood", "Style", "Out of the woods", "All you had to do was stay" and "I wish you would"

I reread the article and the songs you mentioned are not mentioned at all. If you do a control find on the page, those phrases don't exist

671989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Yeah, it's weird they disappeared for some reason. I read it yesterday and the song titles were there and then I looked at it again a few hours later and they were gone. I think it was edited. Maybe he wasn't supposed to mention those titles. It is a lot more song titles then we usually know before we have a track list and if she releases promo singles again it could be more to the point where we would know pretty much the entire track list without having to have one be officially released or leak. Maybe that's why they did it.

681989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:00 am

maria

maria
Administrator
Administrator

The other song titles are not on the article itself, but on an online one that compiles 22 things that they thought were interesting but didn't make the final article.

https://whoivealwaysbeen.forumeiros.net

691989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

maria wrote:The other song titles are not on the article itself, but on an online one that compiles 22 things that they thought were interesting but didn't make the final article.
I know, but they're not there anymore. They disapeared. :O

701989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:45 am

maria

maria
Administrator
Administrator

I've just seen that; they took the names out, even though the descriptions (like the one she wrote with Jack Antonoff) are still there. Maybe Taylor asked them not to have them online.

https://whoivealwaysbeen.forumeiros.net

711989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:56 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

maria wrote:I've just seen that; they took the names out, even though the descriptions (like the one she wrote with Jack Antonoff) are still there. Maybe Taylor asked them not to have them online.

I wonder if she had them list them on purpose for a small amount of time. She's sneaky like that Smile

721989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:45 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Cat21 wrote:
maria wrote:I've just seen that; they took the names out, even though the descriptions (like the one she wrote with Jack Antonoff) are still there. Maybe Taylor asked them not to have them online.

I wonder if she had them list them on purpose for a small amount of time. She's sneaky like that Smile
It may be because they got the title You are love wrong. Jack Antonoff who co-wrote it said it's actually You are in love.

731989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:50 am

xmelanie wrote:

It sounds immature, I agree, but you can't tell right now because we even haven't heard the song.
I think Taylor thought nobody would know about who it was, so that makes it a little better. I understand that she needs to write it off, but I'm sure there wasn't much to do about if they didn't know it is about Katy.
I don't know what happened between them, I don't understand how such thing could happen, but if they had a contract with Taylor, they shouldn't be going to Katy because she is more fun. If they didn't, that Katy didn't do anything wrong.

i think we can judge it when we get to hear it for the first time. but if you choose to work for someone else then you're former employer should throw punches at your new one. especially if it is the wish of the employee. they said themselves: “We weren’t really dancing in Taylor‘s tour anyway so I had got a little bored and I really wanted to do a promo tour.” Taylor already has had her other dancers for a longer time and had probably a better relationship with them so she let's them dance the bigger parts. and if they were oh so important she couldn't have "fired them on the spot" like she did bc she was pissed. she could've keep them the 30 days and try to find others to replace them, bc let's face it, there are so many dancers who'd kill to work for taylor and dance in bis arenas. there is nothing worse than getting bored at your job, so i somehow get the point of view of the dancers.

741989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:19 pm

dylanjames94

dylanjames94

I wonder when we're gonna get a new single. bounce

751989 NEW ALBUM - Page 3 Empty Re: 1989 NEW ALBUM Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:02 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

dylanjames94 wrote:I wonder when we're gonna get a new single. bounce

I'm hoping soon! Especially since 1989 will be released in less than a month. There are all sorts of rumors going around about Bad Blood being released within the next couple of weeks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum