Who I've Always Been Forum - Your Source for Rare Songs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source for Rare Songs!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shake It Off Acoustic studio version?
New Songs Soon! EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 leak question
New Songs Soon! EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am by Fearlyssa

» 1989 world tour videos and audio??
New Songs Soon! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm by [wonderstruck]

» Who do you think the songs are about?
New Songs Soon! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 pm by Haunted

» Style video
New Songs Soon! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm by CatKearns23

» Blank Space is the next single!
New Songs Soon! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:59 am by Signe

» 1989 Review
New Songs Soon! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:45 pm by Fearlyssa

» Welcome To New York!
New Songs Soon! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm by Fearlyssa

» 1989 One Week Album Sales
New Songs Soon! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Songs Soon!

+3
Vicki
xmelanie
sbsp92
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Songs Soon! Empty New Songs Soon! Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:41 am

sbsp92

sbsp92
on the outside looking in

Apparently we are getting more information really soon (according to Twitter)! She's also going to be playing new songs at the I Heart Radio Festival (in September).

http://rarescentral.bosfforum.com

2New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:02 am

xmelanie

xmelanie

Hwow do you know that we're getting a new song soon? I've missed something on twitter I guess! What was the post?
I'm so excited now ^^.

3New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Vicki

Vicki
it's flawless, it's fearless

Excited! If she's playing new songs at iHeart Radio Festival it's likely she'll release them a little before that meaning that we should get some news about the new album sometime next month. Smile

4New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 am

maria

maria
Administrator
Administrator

That tweet was not from an official account Smile But yes, she's playing new songs at the iHeart Radio festival!

https://whoivealwaysbeen.forumeiros.net

5New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 am

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Scott Borchetta said there'd be 25 minutes worth of new songs but I think he was probably talking about her whole performance, old and new songs included because why would she perform so many new songs before the album even comes out even if we had heard them all before? That just seems really unlikely. I think she'll probably do what she did two years ago and sing a bunch of old songs and then one or two new ones. Probably just one being the new single. Oh, and no one's posted about this but she's also going to be performing at the VMAs on August 24th and apparently the performance won't be a duet (I don't think there's any duets anyway judging by what Ed said) and will be "explosive", whatever that means. I'm hoping it means fireworks! Anyway, I'm thinking since we haven't heard anything yet and the next time she could do a webchat with an adequate amount of notice beforehand (assuming she wants to do it on a Monday again which I could be wrong about) is the 11th the same night as the premiere of the Giver, I'm thinking we'll get more info (weather it be in the form of a webchat or something else) as well as the first single on the 18th (given she wants to release them on the same day but any later seems kinda late so I think she will) and the album on October 27th. I figure that will be the release date because her last two singles were both scheduled to be released (I say that because Mine leaked) exactly 70 days before the album they were on. It's a little later than I was expecting (or hoping) but it makes a lot of sense because not only is it right on time for her to perform it at the VMAs but it also doesn't conflict with the release date of the Giver and it's right around when she normally releases her albums and her singles. Her releasing it early in the month have just been rumors up until this point and putting the album out any earlier than the 20th really doesn't follow her past patterns and although I really wanted to believe it , the fact that we haven't even heard news about an announcemt I think we're looking at the 27th. For the release date. I just thought I'd say that prediction now so that if I'm right I can say I called it before it even became a  rumor. Smile -Alyssa

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

6New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:03 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23
trying to find a place in this world

This is the best thing I've heard all day! Thank you!! I'm so excited Smile I've been DYING for new music

7New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:15 am

Jackie

Jackie

So excited for this! It just seems like every day is now just dragging while we wait =L

8New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:59 pm

CatKearns23

CatKearns23

Is she playing something new at the CMA feat tonight? I thought I read in TC she is. I could be wrong, though

9New Songs Soon! Empty Re: New Songs Soon! Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Fearlyssa

Fearlyssa
come feel this magic
come feel this magic

Cat21 wrote:Is she playing something new at the CMA feat tonight? I thought I read in TC she is. I could be wrong, though
The CMA fest was in June. She wasn't there because she was in Asia. But she is performing new music at the VMA's on the 24th and the iheart radio music festival on September 19th (or 20th? It goes on for two days but I think she's performing on the first night). That's what this thread's about. And she's going to be on Jimmy Fallon I guess on the 13th but I'm assuming that's to promote the Giver since that's right in between the premire and the release date. Although she'll probably talk about the album too, I don't think she'll be performing anything since I'm assuming the single won't be released until the 18th and it'll probably be around that time that she confirms that and announces a live webchat or whatever she's going to do to announce the album this time around. I think that's it though for appearances until the album comes out. That we know of right now anyway. Unless I'm missing something and there is something going on today but I haven't heard about anything.

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum