Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:55 pm by Fearlyssa

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting close to more information??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Getting close to more information?? on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:30 am

CatKearns23

trying to find a place in this world
Do you guys think we're getting close to more information? In August of 2012 she announced Red. Maybe it's only a couple months before she announces her fifth album Very Happy

2 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:23 am

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
Yeah, Bo posted a picture of an invite someone got to something called project Cardinal that will be in Los Angeles on TC. I'm not sure what it's for but it seemed like it could be a similar thing to the Red webchat and she always does a webchat around the same time so I'm sure we are! Smile -Alyssa

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

3 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:28 am

xmelanie

on the outside looking in
Do you know for which date the invite was? Or around which date?

4 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:04 am

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
xmelanie wrote:Do you know for which date the invite was? Or around which date?
It didn't say on it. It just said they had to be over 18 and be able to travel to the Los Angeles area and that their travel expenses would either be paid for or reimbursed. It didn't say anything else like when it was or what it was for and Bo was wondering why he didn't get invited with how popular his tumblr blog is. lol

5 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:38 pm

CatKearns23

Can you please post the link for the TC topic? I don't get on much anymore, so I don't know where it is lol

6 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
AllTooWell20 wrote:Can you please post the link for the TC topic? I don't get on much anymore, so I don't know where it is lol
I can't find it now, not even on his recent activity when he has less recent stuff on there. It probably got deleted. That must mean it's legit and they don't want anyone to know yet! Smile -Alyssa

7 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:12 pm

CatKearns23

Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:Can you please post the link for the TC topic? I don't get on much anymore, so I don't know where it is lol
I can't find it now, not even on his recent activity when he has less recent stuff on there. It probably got deleted. That must mean it's legit and they don't want anyone to know yet! Smile -Alyssa

That's awesome! Only a couple more months hopefully!

8 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
So speaking of getting info about the new album, I just heard today on TC that this guy Paul Moss (who has been predicting album release dates for years) tweeted that her album would be out in EARLY October. I mean, I know that's not hardcore proof since it's not from her or her record label but it's from someone who's good at correctly guessing album release dates so it's something! Smile

9 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:49 am

xmelanie

Early october, that's a bit earlier than normal Very Happy. I don't mind Very Happy. If it's true ofcourse.
But who knows, if he predicted it right the other times, he could be right this time too.

10 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am

thegirlinthedress13

Early October would be very cool, that's when my birthday is.

http://soifyoucaretofindme.tumblr.com/

11 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:20 am

Sadie

you're tied together with a smile
you're tied together with a smile
I remember the webchat announcing Speak Now was also in August, so I hope we get more info then, possibly sooner? Smile

12 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 am

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
Sadie wrote:I remember the webchat announcing Speak Now was also in August, so I hope we get more info then, possibly sooner? Smile
Actually, it was July 20th so if the album is being released a little early then we should be getting some info very soon! And some info about the info even sooner! This is so exciting! Smile -Alyssa

13 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:54 pm

youmakemefearless

I would expect we either get an announcement a little earlier or a little later than last time, because of The Giver. I expect Taylor would have some appearances to do with the cast. I initially thought she might announce it after the movie has been out a little while, but a new single a little while before the movie might actually peak the interest, so who knows?

14 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:58 pm

youmakemefearless

Oh, and I saw on tumblr that on some song registration site it said that Taylor has recently written a song called "Don't You" with Tommy Lee James, the original writer of Untouchable. The person might be lying though, who knows.

15 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
youmakemefearless wrote:Oh, and I saw on tumblr that on some song registration site it said that Taylor has recently written a song called "Don't You" with Tommy Lee James, the original writer of Untouchable. The person might be lying though, who knows.
I bet she'd release it before the movie if I had to guess. And Don't you is real, it was listed on DBT. Smile

16 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:27 pm

youmakemefearless

Fearlyssa wrote:
youmakemefearless wrote:Oh, and I saw on tumblr that on some song registration site it said that Taylor has recently written a song called "Don't You" with Tommy Lee James, the original writer of Untouchable. The person might be lying though, who knows.
I bet she'd release it before the movie if I had to guess. And Don't you is real, it was listed on DBT. Smile

It seems likely, that means there's about a month left and it makes me sooo excited!

But then it's old, and probably won't be on the fifth album so I suppose the tumblr misunderstood/is trying to stir up something.

17 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
youmakemefearless wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:

It seems likely, that means there's about a month left and it makes me sooo excited!

But then it's old, and probably won't be on the fifth album so I suppose the tumblr misunderstood/is trying to stir up something.
Yeah, I think so too. It's really unlikely a song from 2010 at the latest that no one's heard would make the album. It had at least two chances to make it onto an album since then, maybe more. Sparks fly and other older songs that were later released were released because people had heard them and they became fan favorites years earlier. It's ok though, it means we'll probably be surprised by the songs that make the next album which is good too. Smile

18 Re: Getting close to more information?? on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 pm

CatKearns23

New information early would be so amazing! I'm losing my patience! haha

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum