You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 release?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: 2013 release? on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:50 pm

CatKearns23

trying to find a place in this world
trying to find a place in this world
Sadie wrote:If she is to release a red tour dvd, which i think she will, I think it'll be released after the European/Asian tour.. That way, she can include performances from all over the world.

When will she be done with he tour?

27 Re: 2013 release? on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
AllTooWell20 wrote:
Sadie wrote:If she is to release a red tour dvd, which i think she will, I think it'll be released after the European/Asian tour.. That way, she can include performances from all over the world.

Assuming she doesn't add anymore dates, Febuary or March right? But that would be without any dates in Europe or Asia and very few in England I believe so I don't know.

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

28 Re: 2013 release? on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Jackie

it's flawless, it's fearless
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:

Assuming she doesn't add anymore dates, Febuary or March right? But that would be without any dates in Europe or Asia and very few in England I believe so I don't know.
I think it'll end on the 11th Feb because it's too late to announce more dates for shows in a months time..

29 Re: 2013 release? on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:02 pm

xLoveSwift

on the outside looking in
Jackie wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:

I think it'll end on the 11th Feb because it's too late to announce more dates for shows in a months time..
I know it probably won't happen, but it isn't too late to add dates for like May/June and make a small leg either in Europe, Asia or South America.

http://xloveswift.tumblr.com/

30 Re: 2013 release? on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Vicki296

Jackie wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:

People have done it before, but I think it's unlikely. Though it's strange because there were very few concerts in Europe and I don't think any in Asia... For Speak Now she had a three month break or so, though. The last show of the 3rd leg (US) was 22 November 2011, the first Oceania date (4th Leg) was March 2 2012. But tickets went on sale August 16 the year before, so it's strange this time round.

song list | tumblr
http://afadedpictureofabeautifulnight.tumblr.com

31 Re: 2013 release? on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:33 am

Jackie

xLoveSwift wrote:
Jackie wrote:
Fearlyssa wrote:
AllTooWell20 wrote:

I know it probably won't happen, but it isn't too late to add dates for like May/June and make a small leg either in Europe, Asia or South America.
I'm just kinda thinking on how her past tours have gone, they usually finish by March sort of time then she works solidly on the album until the summer single release... If she's still touring in the middle of summer it just doesn't make sense to release a single from a new album while she's still promoting red

32 Re: 2013 release? on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:55 am

xLoveSwift

Jackie wrote:I'm just kinda thinking on how her past tours have gone, they usually finish by March sort of time then she works solidly on the album until the summer single release... If she's still touring in the middle of summer it just doesn't make sense to release a single from a new album while she's still promoting red
Her Fearless tour ended in June, I think. (at least May)
And adding like 10 shows and be on tour for three weeks or & it wouldn't stop r from a releasing a summer single

http://xloveswift.tumblr.com/

33 Re: 2013 release? on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:44 am

Fearlyssa

come feel this magic
come feel this magic
xLoveSwift wrote:
Jackie wrote:I'm just kinda thinking on how her past tours have gone, they usually finish by March sort of time then she works solidly on the album until the summer single release... If she's still touring in the middle of summer it just doesn't make sense to release a single from a new album while she's still promoting red
Her Fearless tour ended in June, I think. (at least May)
And adding like 10 shows and be on tour for three weeks or & it wouldn't stop r from a releasing a summer single
Yeah, it ended on June 5th, I was at that show. Then Mine was released on August 4th (although it was early) so I think as long as there's a few months in between and she's not still touring when the single comes out then it's fine. So maybe she's not done after all. Maybe she's just taking a little break in between countries. I was starting to think this one just wouldn't be a world tour but she's so popular now that I don't know how she could do that to her fans. So now I'm thinking maybe she's just deciding which countries to go to (because maybe she's going to more of them then before and she doesn't know how well tickets will sell) right now and then she'll surprise us by continuing the tour around the world. It could explain why she's waiting to put out a tour DVD too. Maybe she just wanted to leave people wanting more of her at the end of 2013 instead of getting tired of her and it's working!

http://www.raretaylorswift.webs.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum